Re: GRANT SELECT - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephen Crawford
Subject Re: GRANT SELECT
Date
List pgsql-general
I see that works for 9, but I'm still in 8.4.  But another person just sent me a bit of code to do it:

do $$
declare tn text;
begin
for tn in select c.oid::regclass::text            from pg_class c join pg_namespace n on n.oid = c.relnamespace            where n.nspname not in ('pg_catalog',
'information_schema') and n.nspname !~ '^pg_toast' and c.relkind in
('r','')
loop execute format('grant select on %s to your_user', tn);
end loop;
end;
$$ ;
Thanks,