Re: Australia: PostgreSQL Miniconf at LinuxConf 2013 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject Re: Australia: PostgreSQL Miniconf at LinuxConf 2013
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Josh,

Il 10/08/12 04:13, Josh Berkus ha scritto:
> Gabriele,
>
>>    If there is some interest, I can try and organise my yearly travel to
>> Australia during that period (running away from Italy's winter :) ) and
>> be in Canberra for the conference.
> Are you going to be at LinuxConf?  It's starting to look like I'm going.

I have applied for a 1-Day PostgreSQL miniconf and am waiting for their
approval.

If that's approved, I will postpone my trip to Australia for a few weeks
in order to include the conference. Otherwise, I will stick to the
original family plan to spend New Year's Eve Down Under (which is always
cool).

It would be good if you came as well, so that we can surely organise a
better quality event.

However, I want to thank Rob (Napier) and Toby (Corkindale) who
privately gave me their support in case the conference goes ahead.

Cheers,
Gabriele

--
  Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia