Re: How do I make web site changes - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: How do I make web site changes
Date
Re: How do I make web site changes  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
List pgsql-www
It's rumoured that Bruce Momjian once said:
> I would like to update the developers page.  What is the process to do
> that?

You mean the one on developer.postgresql.org? If so, that whole site is
not yet under any kind of source control so just go ahead and modify the
php/html files under /usr/local/www/developer.postgresql.org/www/.
I've tweaked the permissions and added you to the pgsql group so youo
should have no problems editting anything.
Regards, Dave.