connection timeout? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Frank Bax
Subject connection timeout?
Date
List pgsql-novice
Is there a connection timeout?  I'm using DBD::Pg  (1.47) in perl to access
8.2.1 database.

I've got a rather long running script; it does a bit of database access,
then did some other crunching for about 11-12 hours before making another
pgsql call; at which point, I get this error:

FATAL:  This connection has been terminated by the administrator.

I've restarted my script on a faster system and expect to get to the same
point in about 4 hours this time.  Hopefully timeout values won't get in
the way this time?