Re: CRON Jobs and Backups - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Frank Bax
Subject Re: CRON Jobs and Backups
Date
List pgsql-novice
Depends.  If you have only one database, I suppose tar/zip everything
together might be tempting.  I host several domains, each with their own
databases.  I use pg_dump for data backup; use the original install package
as backup to binaries; and make copies of config/startup.

Frank