Foreign key creation error - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Miha Radej
Subject Foreign key creation error
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi!

I've tried creating in pgAdmin3. The generated SQL output was

CREATE TABLE public."KOMENTARJI"
(   "idKomentarja" bigserial NOT NULL,   "idRecepta" int8 NOT NULL,   "idUporabnika" int8 NOT NULL,   "Komentar" text
NOTNULL,   "DatumVnosa" text NOT NULL,   "IPVnosa" text NOT NULL,   CONSTRAINT "fkey_KOMENTAR_RECEPT" FOREIGN KEY
(idRecepta)REFERENCES

"RECEPTI" (idRecepta)    ON UPDATE RESTRICT ON DELETE RESTRICT,   CONSTRAINT "fkey_KOMENTAR_UPORABNIK" FOREIGN KEY
(idUporabnika)

REFERENCES "UPORABNIKI" (idUporabnika)    ON UPDATE RESTRICT ON DELETE
RESTRICT,   CONSTRAINT "pkey_KOMENTARJI" PRIMARY KEY ("idKomentarja")
) WITHOUT OIDS;

When hitting OK pgAdmin reported an error. I tried manually entering this
query by adding quotes to column names in the foreign key constraints:

CREATE TABLE public."KOMENTARJI"
(   "idKomentarja" bigserial NOT NULL,   "idRecepta" int8 NOT NULL,   "idUporabnika" int8 NOT NULL,   "Komentar" text
NOTNULL,   "DatumVnosa" text NOT NULL,   "IPVnosa" text NOT NULL,   CONSTRAINT "fkey_KOMENTAR_RECEPT" FOREIGN KEY
("idRecepta")REFERENCES

"RECEPTI" ("idRecepta")    ON UPDATE RESTRICT ON DELETE RESTRICT,   CONSTRAINT "fkey_KOMENTAR_UPORABNIK" FOREIGN KEY
("idUporabnika")

REFERENCES "UPORABNIKI" ("idUporabnika")    ON UPDATE RESTRICT ON DELETE
RESTRICT,   CONSTRAINT "pkey_KOMENTARJI" PRIMARY KEY ("idKomentarja")
) WITHOUT OIDS;

and the query was accepted, the table and everything created.

Did I do something wrong when creating the table and foreign keys? Or is
there some other reason that the column names in foreign keys weren't
wrapped with double quotes?

I am running Windows 2000, sp3, and I just today downloaded pgAdmin3 (win32
binary). I've been using English language.

Other than that it seems to be working great!

--
Regards,
Miha