Altering existing table to be WITHOUT OIDs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Doug Fields
Subject Altering existing table to be WITHOUT OIDs
Date
Re: Altering existing table to be WITHOUT OIDs
List pgsql-general
Hello again,

The documentation does not give any information about how I might do this
in the ALTER TABLE, so it may not be possible, at least, not that way.

Now that I have migrated to 7.2.1 and stabilized, I want to disable OIDs on
all of my tables which have their own sequence primary keys.

How can I do this? (I don't want to know how I figure out what tables they
are - just how, given a table, I convert  to WITHOUT OIDs.)

Thanks,

Doug