Re: Interval data types and SQL Server - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Brian Scandale
Subject Re: Interval data types and SQL Server
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hey Josh,

You Rock!

You know,  the last incarnation of this huge app ran against a btrieve backend... interval data was stored as type real
andunderstood to be days. We built lots of routines to manipulate this for user output... there is some  pressure
buildingto repeat that.

SQL in a nutshell sounds like one nut I should crack!

Brian