Re: Closing 5432 to the outside - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Mo Holkar
Subject Re: Closing 5432 to the outside
Date
List pgsql-novice
If you start postmaster without the -i switch, that should prevent access
from anywhere non-local.

(Or if you want to be more selective, edit your pg_hba.conf file, which
controls what IP addresses are or aren't allowed to access, and under what
conditions.)

best,

Mo