Re: Allowing usernames in pg_hba.conf - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lincoln Yeoh
Subject Re: Allowing usernames in pg_hba.conf
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Is there a way to grant another user access (full/limited) to an entire
database?

Right now pg_hba.conf controls connectivity to a database.

However from the docs it seems that one has to do a grant for _every_
table.  if a new table is created the user can't access it. This can be
annoying in some situations.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Link.