Re: psql 7.2 AND 7.1.3 failing on Cygwin 1.3.9 pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Tim Finch, FosterFinch Ltd
Subject Re: psql 7.2 AND 7.1.3 failing on Cygwin 1.3.9 pgsql
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
>seen this myself (mind you I've hardly exhaustively tested).
>Either way the problem that was causing psql 7.2 to fail for me has been
>fixed in the last DLL snapshot I tried.
>Cheers,

Well i extracted the psql 7.1.3 executable from the bz2 file and renamed
the 7.2 version to psql72.exe so I guess it was the 7.1.3 that I was running.

Are you talking about the cygwin1.dll? Which version specifically?
I'm new to cygwin, where do I get it from specifically? Is it a special
option in the cygwin windows installer (which I have to say is pretty neat?

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly on this one, very much appreciated

Tim.