Re: - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Denis Gasparin
Subject Re:
Date
List pgsql-general
I have done VACUUM ANALYZE too but the statistics continue preferring
sequential scan...

Now i'll try to use a different approach:
- i'll create the empty table with a CREATE TABLE (and a primary key on col1)
- then i'll populate it using then INSERT..SELECT statement
- Last i'll check what the statistics say about the SELECT on the primary
key query.

When i've done, i'll tell you...

Denis