Re: Re: Pgsql vs Interbase: Transaction benchmark - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Denis Gasparin
Subject Re: Re: Pgsql vs Interbase: Transaction benchmark
Date
List pgsql-general
If this is the problem, is there a way to prepare the queryes in PGSQL?

I've also noticed that there is a little speed improvement when increasing
the number of WAL files...

Let me kwow...
Thank you

Denis

PS: i'm sorry for the late in replying, i have received the mail just now....