Kylix, dbexpress & PostgreSql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Denis Gasparin
Subject Kylix, dbexpress & PostgreSql
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi to all!
    I searched all the pgsql mailing list (and the internet) to find if there
is a dbexpress driver or some way to get pgsql into Borland Kylix. The only
solution i've found is the beta driver from EasySoft "dbExpress Gateway to
ODBC".
    Is there another way or is there any plan to support Kylix & dbExpress?

Please, let me know: i'm going to develop a program in kylix and i'm
considering what db platform to use. If isn't there another way i've to
choose Interbase instead of pgsql (with very very much regret...).

Thank to all,
Denis Gasparin
denis@edistar.com