Re: "Oracle's ROWNUM" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ryan Mahoney
Subject Re: "Oracle's ROWNUM"
Date
List pgsql-general
I think you should look into the documentation for your particular
interface.  We generally use PHP as an interface.  We use the pg_exec
function to create an indexed result set from a connection and
statement.  Then we iterate through each indexed row, calling
pg_fetch_array so we can manipulate and display returned values.

Hope this answers your question!

-Ryan