moveToInsertRow() : Method Not Implemented - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Olivier Denier
Subject moveToInsertRow() : Method Not Implemented
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

In my current development project, i would like to use the
"moveToInsertRow()" method (JDBC 2.0).
But i have with the code below an Exception : "'Method Not Implemented' error"

Statement vInsert = pConnection.createStatement();

            if (vInsert != null) {
                ResultSet vRS = vInsert.executeQuery("SELECT * FROM personne");

                if (vRS != null) {

                    vRS.moveToInsertRow();
                    vRS.updateString("nom", "titi");
                    vRS.updateString("prenom", "grominet");
                    vRS.insertRow();

                    vRS.close();
                } // if (vRS != null)

                vInsert.close();
            } // if (vInsert != null)

I use PostgreSQL 7.0.3.
My driver is jdbc7.0-1.2.jar.

I think this problem is resolved in the driver for PostgreSQL 7.1 ?
Where can i download it ?

Thanx

Olivier Denier