Re: Passing table names to PL/PGSQL for SELECT/UPDATE/INSERT - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Gerald Gutierrez
Subject Re: Passing table names to PL/PGSQL for SELECT/UPDATE/INSERT
Date
List pgsql-sql
I've found the discussion to which you have referred:

http://www.postgresql.org/mhonarc/pgsql-sql/2001-02/msg00157.html

but was unable to find the documentation for the EXECUTE command. From the
discussion it seemed to me that doing an "INSERT" into a table of variable
name cannot be done now. It is unfortunate, but I guess nothing can be done
about it now.