Re: Fix around conn_duration in pgbench - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: Fix around conn_duration in pgbench
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2021/08/05 18:02, Yugo NAGATA wrote:
> this is a no-op because finishCon() is already called at CSTATE_ABORTED or
> CSTATE_FINISHED. Therefore, in the end, the disconnection delay is not
> measured even in v13.

Yes, but I was thinking that's a bug that we should fix.
IOW, I was thinking that, in v13, both connection and disconnection delays
should be measured whether -C is specified or not, *per spec*.
But, in v13, the disconnection delays are not measured in the cases
where -C is specified and not specified. So I was thinking that this is
a bug and we should fix those both cases.

But you're thinking that, in v13, the disconnection delays don't need to
be measured because they are not measured for now?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center