Re: PG Docs - CREATE SUBSCRIPTION option list order - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: PG Docs - CREATE SUBSCRIPTION option list order
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Apr 18, 2021, at 8:59 PM, Peter Smith wrote:
The CREATE SUBSCRIPTION documentation [1] includes a list of "WITH"
options, which are currently in some kind of quasi alphabetical /
random order which I found unnecessarily confusing.

I can't think of any good reason for the current ordering, so PSA my
patch which has identical content but just re-orders that option list
to be alphabetical.
AFAICS there is not reason to use a random order here. I think this parameter
list is in frequency of use. Your patch looks good to me.

--
Euler Taveira