Re: jsonpath - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: jsonpath
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/31/19 12:21 PM, Tom Turelinckx wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>
>> I assume this trace is from this run?
>> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=skate&dt=2019-03-31%2006%3A24%3A35
> Yes. I did get a core file now, but it wasn't picked up by the buildfarm
> script, so I extracted the backtrace manually.

I have just committed a patch that should result in stack traces being
picked up in pg_upgrade testing. See
<https://github.com/PGBuildFarm/client-code/commit/51889e9dd86dd10f7b9444cb62eebb7f8baa989e>

You should be able to drop the updated file in place, get it from

<https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PGBuildFarm/client-code/51889e9dd86dd10f7b9444cb62eebb7f8baa989e/PGBuild/Modules/TestUpgrade.pm>

There will be a buildfarm release out very soon that includes this.

cheers

andrew