Re: The Amazon CloudFront distribution is configured to block access from your country. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: The Amazon CloudFront distribution is configured to block access from your country.
Date
List pgsql-general
On 4/11/21 8:16 AM, Ron wrote:

>> That is ALL I said, and that is ALL I meant. DO NOT put words in my mouth!
>
> If my software requires zlib, and I link to https://zlib.net/ on my
> page, then your logic absolutely means that I'm responsible for
> supporting zlib.

Except the route was:

https://www.postgresql.org/

https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/

https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads

Where the download was Postgres itself not a contained package. This is
just a matter of making it clearer at what point a user is leaving
community supported packages and entering third party packaging.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com