Can't restore from pg_dump. Authentication failed - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From gstasica@poczta.onet.pl (Greg)
Subject Can't restore from pg_dump. Authentication failed
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

Frankly I don't know what should I do more. The problem is:
I've made a pg_dump from shell like that:
pg_dump -Upostgres -O -D -Fc --file=baza.sql

Copied the file to new server and from shell executed:
linux:~ # pg_restore -d ppr -U postgres -i baza.sql
The result is
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] connection to database "ppr" failed:
FATAL:  IDENT authentication failed for user "postgres"

I don't know what is going on since I can login to ppr database like
that
(in shell)
su - postgres
psql -dppr