Re: using postgresql for session - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tiger Nassau
Subject Re: using postgresql for session
Date
List pgsql-general

maybe we will just use beaker with our bottle framework - thought it was duplicative to have redis since we have postgres and lookup speed should be  trivial since session only has a couple of small fields like account id and role

Sent from Type Mail