Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance
Date
List pgsql-performance
On 07/06/2012 04:52 AM, Samuel Gendler wrote:

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Reza Taheri <rtaheri@vmware.com> wrote:

I provided more config details in an earlier email.

I hate to disagree, but unless I didn't get a message sent to the list

It looks like that might be the case. I got a message with Message-ID 66CE997FB523C04E9749452273184C6C137CB88CDD@exch-mbx-113.vmware.com sent at Thu, 5 Jul 2012 11:33:46 -0700 that contained the basic info, postgresql.conf, etc. Belated, but it was sent. I can't find this message in the archives and the copy I got came direct to me via cc, so I suspect our friendly mailing list system has silently held it for moderation due to size/attachment.

I'll reproduce the content below, followed by an inline copy of the postgresql.conf with only changed lines: