Re: OUT Parameter of type used defined object array obtained as null - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: OUT Parameter of type used defined object array obtained as null
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
>   It would be of great
> help if somebody could just let me know whether or not fetch is possible
> with the custom object Array types.
> We have a sample code which yields no error but the OUT object array is
> obtained as null. Any hint on what we are missing out or any other guidance
> from your team will be highly appreciated.
>
> Please find the code snippets below.

import java.sql.Array;
import java.sql.CallableStatement;
import java.sql.Connection;
import java.sql.DriverManager;
import java.sql.ResultSet;
import java.sql.SQLException;
import java.sql.Statement;
import java.sql.Types;
--> import com.edb.util.PGobject;

What is com.edb.util.PGobject? This does not appear to be the the PGobject
class provided from the PostgreSQL JDBC driver, org.posgresql.util.PGobject.
It does not appear you are using the Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver");

danap.