table sequence - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Crombleholme, Roy
Subject table sequence
Date
Re: table sequence  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-novice
Hello, I've changed the owner of a table in a database from the super-user
to a normal user using the command ALTER TABLE table OWNER TO user;
This changed the owner of the table but not the sequence associated with it.
What is the command to do this.  I have trawled through numerous forums and
pages for the solution but could not find one.  I am running postgresql 7.2
on Solaris 8.

Roy Crombleholme
Trainee ICT Engineer
ICT Services
Resources Directorate
Lancashire County Council
01772 26-1849
01772 5-31849 (wef Easter Monday (21/04/03) )
Email:  roy.crombleholme@its.lancscc.gov.uk

********************
This e-mail contains information intended for the addressee only.
It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or professional privilege.
If you are not the addressee you are not authorised to disseminate, distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any
attachmentto it
The content may be personal or contain personal opinions and unless specifically stated or followed up in writing, the
contentcannot be taken to form a contract or to be an expression of the County Council's position.
LCC reserves the right to monitor all incoming and outgoing email
LCC has taken reasonable steps to ensure that outgoing communications do not contain  malicious software and it is your
responsibilityto carry out any checks on this email before accepting the email and opening attachments.