Re: Last gasp - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Last gasp
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 05.04.2012 21:00, Robert Haas wrote:
> Heikki recently produced a revision of the check function patch, but
> I'm not sure whether he's planning to commit that or whether it's a
> demonstration of a broader rework he wants Pavel (or someone else) to
> do.  At any rate, I think it's up to him whether or not to commit
> that.

Yeah, I guess it's up to me, now that I've touched that code. I don't
feel ready to commit it yet. It needs some more cleanup, which I could
do, but frankly even with the refactoring I did I'm still not totally
happy with the way it works. I feel that there ought to be a less
duplicative approach, but I don't have any more concrete proposals.
Unless someone more motivated picks up the patch now, I think it needs
to be pushed to 9.3.