Did xpath_table get dropped. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rob Sargent
Subject Did xpath_table get dropped.
Date
List pgsql-general
I don't see anything to that effect in the release notes I've looked at.

I built 9.1.2 from source with these options.

CONFIGURE = '--with-libraries=/lib:/lib64:/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
'--with-python' '--with-openssl' '--with-ossp-uuid' '--with-libxml'
'--with-libxslt'

\df xpath*
                                List of functions
+------------+---------------+------------------+---------------------+--------+
|   Schema   |     Name      | Result data type | Argument data types |
  Type  |
+------------+---------------+------------------+---------------------+--------+
| pg_catalog | xpath         | xml[]            | text, xml           |
normal |
| pg_catalog | xpath         | xml[]            | text, xml, text[]   |
normal |
| pg_catalog | xpath_exists  | boolean          | text, xml           |
normal |
| pg_catalog | xpath_exists  | boolean          | text, xml, text[]   |
normal |
| public     | xpath_list    | text             | text, text          |
normal |
| public     | xpath_nodeset | text             | text, text          |
normal |
| public     | xpath_nodeset | text             | text, text, text    |
normal |
(7 rows)

There is no xml-specific extension in /usr/local/pgsql/share/extensions.
  That dir. has the python and uuid stuff.