Re: pgsql_fdw, FDW for PostgreSQL server - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Shigeru Hanada
Subject Re: pgsql_fdw, FDW for PostgreSQL server
Date
List pgsql-hackers
(2012/03/07 21:47), Shigeru Hanada wrote:
> Agreed.  Attached fdw_helper patch doesn't contain GetFdwOptionValue()
> any more, and pgsql_fdw patch accesses only necessary catalogs.

Oops, I've missed some bugs.  Attached patch fixes them.

1) foreign table's fetch_count options is always ignored
2) If given connection is not managed by connection cache,
ReleaseConnection() crashes backend process by NULL dereference.

Regards,
--
Shigeru Hanada

Attachment