Re: date arithmetic with columns - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Peter Faulks
Subject Re: date arithmetic with columns
Date
List pgsql-sql
Good question.

I'm porting a (never actually finished) app from Firebird to Postgres.
Now that I've re-read how the timestamptz (which Firebird doesn't have)
actually works, I think I'll change the tables and get rid of the
timezone lookup.

Thanks