Re: MS-SQL Store Procedure to Postgresql Function - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From F. BROUARD / SQLpro
Subject Re: MS-SQL Store Procedure to Postgresql Function
Date
List pgsql-sql
Actullay there is no transaction support in internal PG routines.
So the code you posted is not translatable in PG PL/SQL because it
involve a transaction inside the process.

A +

--
Frédéric BROUARD - expert SGBDR et SQL - MVP SQL Server - 06 11 86 40 66
Le site sur le langage SQL et les SGBDR  :  http://sqlpro.developpez.com