Re: Fundraising at SCALE report - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Fundraising at SCALE report
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> I'm not.  My point is not where the money from the fundraising *goes to*;
> my point is *whence* the money for the shirts *comes*.

Ah, ok.

Well, the shirts were actually purchased a couple of years ago, before
pg.US had any funds ... these are the generic blue "PostgreSQL" shirts.

The posters were originally purchased for pgCon, an international
conference; due to a snafu with shipping, they didn't arrive there.  In
theory, they could have been used for other international conferences,
but in practice the cost of printing them elsewhere is overshadowed by
the cost of shipping them (we estimated this for pg.EU).  They *were*
used at OSCON, an international conference.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.