Re: Fundraising at SCALE report

From: Alvaro Herrera
Subject: Re: Fundraising at SCALE report
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Fundraising at SCALE report  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Fundraising at SCALE report  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Fundraising at SCALE report  (Alvaro Herrera, )
  Re: Fundraising at SCALE report  (Josh Berkus, )
   Re: Fundraising at SCALE report  (Alvaro Herrera, )
    Re: Fundraising at SCALE report  (Josh Berkus, )
     Re: Fundraising at SCALE report  (Alvaro Herrera, )
  Re: Fundraising at SCALE report  (Joe Conway, )

Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of mar ene 31 16:25:41 -0300 2012:
> On 1/31/12 11:23 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> >
> > Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of mar ene 31 00:21:59 -0300 2012:
> >
> >> Since the shirts and posters were paid out of SPI funds, rather than
> >> pg.US, I think it makes sense to donate that money to pg.US.  I'm
> >> combining it with an earlier $70 raised at an SFPUG meeting using the
> >> posters.
> >
> > It seems a bit funny that funds for US activities come from SPI.  Isn't
> > pg.us the one that receives most donations from American people
> > nowadays?
>
> See succeding post.  You're lagged.

I'm not.  My point is not where the money from the fundraising *goes to*;
my point is *whence* the money for the shirts *comes*.

(I hope the grammar above is okay.  I have my doubts.)

--
Álvaro Herrera <>