Re: Cuba needs swag - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Cuba needs swag
Date
Re: Cuba needs swag  (Santiago Zarate <santiago@zarate.net.ve>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On 11/30/11 11:49 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 11/29/11 10:56 PM, Santiago Zarate wrote:
>> Josh, do you know if anyone managed to help with this?... if not, an ex
>> workmate, who happens to be cuban, told me that the way coould be through
>> the embassy of cuba in X country... They have one in Panama, so i will have
>> a look when i go back to panama (at venezuela atm...)
>
> I don't think that's practical from the USA.

Actually, let me be completely clear: I cannot use non-profit money from
the USA (so SPI or PostgreSQL.US) to buy, make or ship swag which is
going to Cuba.  Hence my appeal for help; some other country will need
to not just ship the swag, but pay for it.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.