reading build config.log --> possible bug? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rob Sargentg
Subject reading build config.log --> possible bug?
Date
List pgsql-general
Looking to see where my new data directory is in recently built 9.1 I
happened upon what could potentially be a bug in configure:

Just after the line which begins "configure_args=" (line 11068 for me,
99% of buffer) I find:

datadir='${datarootdir}'
datarootdir='${prefix}/share'

I'm troubled that datadir may be getting set too early since that's the
first mention of either variable in config.log? I don't see 'datadir'
anywhere else in the file but that's not abnormal.

Paranoid but maybe they _are_ after me,

rjs