Re: - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Baux David
Subject Re:
Date
List pgsql-novice
well, it seems to me that section 9.20.2 makes sense.
http://www.w3schools.com/sql/sql_in.asp
I am not sure that you can compare multiple columns such as in:

SELECT * FROM Persons WHERE LastName, FirstName IN (SELECT LastName, FirstName FROM OtherPersons);

if this is what you mean, at least not using this method, which returns an error.