Re: PostgreSQL uninstall fails - Mailing list pgsql-general

From J.V.
Subject Re: PostgreSQL uninstall fails
Date
Re: PostgreSQL uninstall fails  (Craig Ringer <ringerc@ringerc.id.au>)
List pgsql-general
yes, this is on windows.

Currently removing the data directory and the postgresql user is not optional.  It fails and does not remove those two items.

There must be 30+ registry keys still there as well.

What I am looking to do is to delete any registry entry:
  1.     that has a data value matching the pattern '*postgres*'
  2.     that has a directory value matching the pattern '*postgres*'
  3.     that has a key name matching the pattern '*postgres*'

thanks

J.V.