Re: BUG #6269: Anomaly detection - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: BUG #6269: Anomaly detection
Date
List pgsql-bugs
"Paul Stapersma" <paul.stapersma@gmail.com> wrote:

> PostgreSQL version: 8.3.3

> A full report on our findings can be found here:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19316575/report.pdf

I would like to independently run your tests, but I don't see
anything in the paper to describe the table(s) used or how they were
populated.  Could you provide more information or a link?  Without a
bit more information, it's impossible to tell whether some of the
more surprising results were the result of a flaw in your
methodology, a bug in 8.3.3 which may have been fixed in a release
over three years ago, or a bug still present in PostgreSQL.

Thanks,

-Kevin