Re: how to list or array of key value pairs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From J.V.
Subject Re: how to list or array of key value pairs
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes, I have seen this before.

But I need an array of key/value pairs (key is string, value is string)
and I need to iterate through the array accessing both the key and the
value.

I look at this page and it does not translate very well into what I need
to do.  If there are any specific examples out there, it would be
greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

J.V.