Re: how to key/value iterate in stored function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From J.V.
Subject Re: how to key/value iterate in stored function
Date
Re: how to key/value iterate in stored function  (Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
I tried hstore with no luck.

How do I initialize the array?

How do I loop through each key/value pair in a stored function to
retrieve the key and value for each item in the list?

I need a list of key value pairs.  Any options there?

J.V.