Re: Select latest Timestamp values with group by - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adarsh Sharma
Subject Re: Select latest Timestamp values with group by
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Craig :-

Below is the schema of my table :-

CREATE TABLE demo_table
(
  id character varying NOT NULL,
  lat double precision,
  lon double precision,
  speed double precision,
  dt_stamp timestamp without time zone DEFAULT now(),
  CONSTRAINT gps_tracker_pkey PRIMARY KEY (id)
)
WITH (
  OIDS=FALSE);

I let u know after some work on Window functions

Thanks