Re: Restoring 2 Tables From All Databases Backup - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adarsh Sharma
Subject Re: Restoring 2 Tables From All Databases Backup
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks to all, the problem is solved now.

But Still I donot know how to use existing data directory (near about 110GB) in a new Postgres Installation.
I ask this in the list yesterday but still no clue on this.
Please guide if it is possible.

Best Regards
Adarsh

Raghavendra wrote:
Hi Adarsh,

Filip workaround is right approach, since its plain text format you need to play with SED/AWK to pull those two tables.

Following link will help you:-

---
Regards,
Raghavendra
EnterpriseDB Corporation

2011/10/5 pasman pasmański <pasman.p@gmail.com>
You should to create new database with two empty tables, set access
rights for all schemas readonly and pipe backup to this database.