Re: Prepared statement with function as argument: how to bind values? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Bodor Andras
Subject Re: Prepared statement with function as argument: how to bind values?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
You may try this:

INSERT INTO poi(geom,latitude,longitude,description,comment)
VALUES (ST_GeomFromText('POINT(' || ? || ' ' || ? || ')', 4326), ?, ?,
?, ?);

then you have 6 parameters to bind.
Andras