Re: Binary transfer patches v15 - sending part was missing - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Mikko Tiihonen
Subject Re: Binary transfer patches v15 - sending part was missing
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On 09/22/2011 03:54 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:
> Mikko,
>
> As this is a development branch I have committed as is so that others
> can easily build and test it. Thanks for the great work!

Hi,

Here's one missing piece of the binary patches - the sending part was accidentally dropped during my quilt patch
managementexercises.
It passes all unit tests.

And while looking into it I noticed that the previous binary-send patches did not handle correctly the case of pre 8.1
serverwhere the
parameter index needs to be adjusted before binding the prepared statement parameters.

-Mikko

Attachment