Re: Updating the feature matrix for 9.1? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: Updating the feature matrix for 9.1?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 09/09/2011 08:17 PM, Jaime Casanova wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 1:02 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> Nothing jumps out at me as missing.
>>
>> Do we still want to continue listing 7.4 at this point?
>>

> shouldn't we just show supported releases?

there is a point to that - on the other side the featurematrix is a nice
way to show how steady and strongly we are evolving and innovating.
maybe it would make sense to mark the "supported" releases somehow, like
buy using a different color or a simple "* support release"?

Stefan