remove useless ccache searching - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andy Colson
Subject remove useless ccache searching
Date
Re: remove useless ccache searching
Re: remove useless ccache searching
List pgsql-hackers
This patch:

caches the cache because, I guess, the cache is slow.

Simon asked, "What is making the first cache so slow?".  Pavel does not know, nor how to fix it, and nobody else
responded.

So my question is: is someone going to take a look at the cache?  Should this be accepted as a short term fix (cuz
someonewill fix the cache later), long term fix (cuz the cache needs to say as-is), or not at all (because someone will
fixcache right now now)?

-Andy