How to correct schema-names within function when the schema gets renamed? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Andreas
Subject How to correct schema-names within function when the schema gets renamed?
Date
Re: How to correct schema-names within function when the schema gets renamed?  (Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-novice
Hi,
how can I correct schema-names within function when the schema gets renamed?
PG corrects automagicaly every view and foreign key.

Though I found that it doesn't update the schema-name in sql-functions.
Say there where a table "bar" in the schema "foo"
and there is a function f(int) that results to "select * from foo.bar
where id = $1".

Then I rename "foo" to "sansi" and all seems nice till I call f().
Now I get an error that schema "foo" can't be found.

How could I find all functions that use the now uncorrect schema-name?

Btw, server is PG 8.4.