Re: Proposal for implementing OCSP Stapling in PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Proposal for implementing OCSP Stapling in PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
While I have only skimmed the patch so far and need more review before I can
comment on it, I do have a question on the expected use of OCSP support in
postgres.  With OCSP becoming optional [0], and big providers like Let's
Encrypt deprecating OCSP [1], is this mainly targeting organizations running
their own CA with in-house OCSP?

--
Daniel Gustafsson

[0] https://lists.cabforum.org/pipermail/servercert-wg/2023-September/003998.html