Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please ! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please !
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 09/06/2011 22:25, Christophe Pettus wrote:

> On Jun 9, 2011, at 10:55 AM, Mike Ellsworth wrote:
>
>> Is there a link to the pdf somewhere?  Can't seem to locate.
>> I'll run it and see if the A4 ->  Letter really is a problem if run on
>> 8.5 x 14, then trimmed.
>
> Failing that, pretty much any major US stationary store carries A4 paper.

You need to print on larger than the target size to have a bleed
(images/colour running to the edge of the page) and the paper is then
trimmed to size by the printer.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland