Re: PGPoolingDataSource problem. - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: PGPoolingDataSource problem.
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On 09/06/11 01:36, Benjamin.Galaviz@LSGSkyChefs.com wrote:
> I am using the JDBC3 PGPoolingDataSource to create a pool of 5
> connections (for test) to my database.

I'd recommend using a proper connection pool like C3P0 or DBCP. It'll be
less work in the long run, as PGPoolingDataSource is more of a
toy/testing tool.

What's your environment, anyway? Are you running in a standalone JVM
(j2SE) or in an application server context? If you're in an appserver or
servlet container you should be getting connections from the container
environment.

--
Craig Ringer